A Training Specialist is needed for a large utilities company in Charlote, NC. This Training Specialist will facilitate and deliver technical training content to new hires or existing workers and provides performance support and feedback to supervisors.
- Presents new hire training for new workers
- Identifies issues, advises supervisor of status, and develops and executes plans of action to remedy, monitor, and control to minimize negative impact.
- Create and execute strategic training plans, utilizing blended learning solutions
- Collaborate with project and business subject matter experts to develop new training content or revise existing training content for system based technology training
- Create training content utilizing various techniques, such as PowerPoint presentations, Facilitator and Participant Guides, eLearning courses, videos, simulations, etc.
- Facilitate and deliver Instructor Led Training (ILT) courses/classes to impacted stakeholders, including executing pre and post-training communications and activities, and managing class logistics
- Ensure alternative training techniques (eLearning, Video- Conferencing, etc.) are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Utilize the Learning Management System (LMS) to record and archive attendee attendance, completion of training and provide reporting
- Ability to adapt/respond in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused IT environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must have familiarity with ADDIE or SAM methodologies
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
3+ years corporate training experience
Must have valid drivers license and reliable mode of transportation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.