Do you have consumer collections experience?
We are currently looking for Account Representatives with collections experience to join the team with one of our long time clients in Southfield.- This is an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity!- Our client offers a very welcoming work environment, and great company culture, and a fantastic benefits package upon joining their team.
Please review the job duties below, and if you possess at least two years' experience in collections, we would love to hear from you!- Collections experience in the automotive industry is a HUGE plus!
Please apply directly to this posting for consideration, and a team member will reach out to you as soon as possible.
- Field inbound calls from customers
- Generate outbound calls to customers
- Confirm account information, and secure payment arrangements
- Always provide outstanding customer service with every interaction
- Document all actions in the company system
- Refer non-compliant accounts for repossession or litigation
Monday - Friday- 8:00am - 4:30pm
(Availability to work weekends as scheduled)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Minimum of 2 years' collections experience, consumer auto finance industry preferred
- Proven ability to overcome objections
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and effectively
- Very detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills (Microsoft Excel required)
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
**Please apply directly to this posting if you possess the above skills**
We look forward to reaching out to you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.