Do you have experience as a receptionist?
We are currently looking for an energetic Receptionist to join the team with one of our long time clients in Southfield.- This is an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity! Our client offers a very welcoming work environment, and great company culture, and a fantastic benefits package upon joining their team.
- Professionally answer phones and greet visitors
- Prepare shipments and distribute mail
- Handle general, vendor and customer inquiries via phone and emails
- Responsible for the office supplies ordering
- Provide project support and ensure processes are followed
- Carry out general administrative and office tasks such as filing, data entry, record keeping, printing, copying, faxing, etc.
- General office coordination
Monday - Friday- 8:30am - 5:00pm
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Reliable, trustworthy, ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Present a professional appearance and demeanor
Please review the job duties carefully, and if you possess at least two years' experience, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply directly to this posting for consideration, and a team member will reach out to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.