Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively seeking a Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition team on a temporary basis, beginning in June 2018, located at their corporate office in Worcester, MA. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.
What's in it For You?
- Career Development: 6+ months contract employment with comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Hourly pay range: $32.00 - $42.00 / hour.
- Schedule: Full time hours, 40 hrs/week Mon-Fri, flexible 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Benefits: Yes, Randstad offers major medical insurance, dental, vision and 401K.
This Recruiter is responsible for identifying, assessing and acquiring talent and engaging with leaders to meet specific business needs in a fast-paced environment. This position encompasses a full-cycle recruiting process - from partnering and consulting with the business on position definition, search strategy and candidate requirements, to developing creative sourcing strategies, actively targeting and assessing top talent, and managing candidate offers and negotiations. A solid understanding of lead generation techniques, including cold calling and internet mining, is essential. This individual will also focus on talent pipe-lining for future needs.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand business requirements, develop sound sourcing strategies and provide selection expertise for open requisition(s).
- Apply well-developed recruiting methods to ensure efficient identification of exceptional candidates.
- Proactively use a variety of sourcing techniques and recruitment tools and seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract high quality active and passive candidates.
- Identify, attract and introduce the best talent in the marketplace by providing market intelligence, screening and evaluation of all candidates, and preparing background profiles.
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of corporate or agency recruiting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Property & Casualty/Insurance recruiting experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines, including using relationship management techniques that yielded high quality candidates for short and long-term hiring needs.
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of urgency and vested interest in the outcome.
- Proven ability to take initiative, multi-task, and prioritize many different assignments effectively.
Please submit your resume to Lindsey.Fontana@randstadusa.com for an immediate response!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.