Call Center Representative Inbound
Have you ever had to reset a password on your online accounts? Or had trouble making an online payment? We are hiring Call Center Representatives to assist customers with their financial accounts and online transactions for a Fortune 500 financial services company. This is an excellent opportunity for a career with a leading employer in the Dublin, OH area and earn above market pay rate.
As a Customer Service Representative you will receive inbound calls from customers, making immediate payments via the web or interactive voice response system. You will offer the customer a human connection in a technology driven world and be the helping hand that assists them with troubleshooting failed payments, confirmation of received payments and answering general payment questions.
We are hiring 1st shift representatives with work hours between 6:00am and 6:30pm. You will need to be available to work both weekend days but you will choose set days off during the week for a consistent schedule.
This is a metric driven team; expected to reach daily activity and quality goals. Your success is measured by the quality of the customer experience you provide each customer. Top performing individuals and teams are recognized every day for their accomplishments. Your good listening skills and empathy will strengthen the quality of service you provide. Some situations can escalate when customers are frustrated - that's when you will use your calm nature to diffuse difficult situations.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
- Respond to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer transactions and identify actions that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Previous customer service or call center experience
- Proven ability to effectively operate a personal computer and basic business software programs
- Effective listening and oral and written communication skills for contact with customers, teammates and management
Our most successful candidates also possess:
- Proven ability to identify and evaluate problems
- Proven decision making skills necessary to determine the appropriate resolution
- Flexibility and reliability
Click now to apply for immediate consideration. Not quite prepared to apply but interested? Call 614-863-7022 to express your interest and ask questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you and interviewing today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.