Are you an Administrative Assistant with experience working for a large company / corporation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Have you supported IT managers?
If you answered yes to these questions then you are an ideal candidate for this great opportunity. Click now to apply and email your resume to Cassandra at email@example.com. In the subject line list #16236 Admin Assistant
Our client is an agricultural company, helping farmers large and small grow food more sustainably. They are seeking a talented Administrative Assistant to support their dynamic Products & Engineering and Information Assets & Data team. The tasks assigned may vary frequently as business needs change. This position requires the ability to work well independently, sometimes with minimal guidance. The main role of this position is to assist and then take ownership of the candidate interview process and coordination. This person will also handle confidential records for contract and employee onboarding and offboarding documentation.
The successful candidate will be able to handle multiple priorities seamlessly and meet critical deadlines. They will have experience working in a larger corporation and will have superior communication skills, professional demeanor, business acumen and the ability to create/maintain positive working relationships. This individual will be comfortable with independent decision-making and take ownership of outcomes.
This is a 1 year contract/temporary position with the option to extend. It is full-time 40 hours per week standard business hours. Creve Coeur / Maryland Heights location.
What you will do:
- Manage internal processes to handle candidates under consideration
- Assist with recruiting and retention initiatives
- Assist with conference and event planning
- Outlook calendar management
What you should be awesome at:
- MS Office Suite / O365
- Organization and attention to detail
- Results orientation and follow through
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Working well with ambiguity
- Adapting to frequent priority changes
- Sharing knowledge and information with the team
- Analyzing processes and driving improvements
- Experience setting up interviews, interacting with candidates and vendors
- Experience supporting staffing and recruiting for a large IT organization (100+ people)
- Experience with SharePoint and proprietary systems
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
- Positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted
- Open workspace promotes collaboration and pairing in a fun, casual environment
- Challenging how things are done is not just encouraged, it is expected
- Work with other top level talent solving a wide range of complex and unique challenges
- Onsite cafeteria, fitness facility and walking paths
- Secured facility with 24/7 onsite security
- Free Parking
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Click now to apply and email your resume to Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line list #16236 Admin Assistant
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.