One of our financial vendors is seeking 10 Fraud Analysts for a class that is starting on August 6th, 2018.
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, thereafter either Tuesday - Saturday-12:30pm - 9pm or Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday-10:30am - 9pm. Schedule is subject to change, candidates must be available for either shift.
- The Fraud Analyst II reviews customer accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Fraud. Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- The incumbent will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity.
- The incumbent may perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support.
- Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution.
- Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools.
- Typically reports to Fraud Detection/Prevention Supervisor
- Able to handle heavy call volume, 150+ calls daily.
- Call Center Assessment required
- 1-2 years in a Call Center Environment required.
- High School Diploma
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.