Do you want an opportunity that offers challenges and has room for growth? We are looking for a data entry clerk to work in a fast paced office for a large insurance company located in Westlake Village, Ca. If you're focused with excellent computer skills and attention to detail, we would love to hear from you.
As a data entry clerk, you will use a proprietary invoice payment platform and how to audit for over payments. You will access information from a computer and/or maintain a computer database. Also, you will detect and correct errors.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Entering invoices in specific database fields ready for payment
- Update logs in Excel
- Print all approved checks daily
- Communicate with various legal firms through e-mail regarding payment
- Compiling, sorting and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered
- High School degree or higher
- Excellent data entry skills with proven accuracy levels
- Good data analysis skills
- Detailed oriented and extremely accurate
- Ability to understand numerical data and basic calculations
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, particularly in Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.