We have an opportunity with a global marketing firm in the Seattle area that is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to fill a temp-to-hire role on their team. In this role, you will work closely with, and support the needs of, the regional general manager and other key executive personnel. You'll be friendly, approachable and will be able to prioritize and self-direct in a fast-paced, complex environment.-
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as an extension of the GM, functioning as the liaison with staff, senior management, clients, leadership, etc.
- Assist in scheduling, maintaining, and coordinating internal/external meetings and office-wide events, including conference room set-up, beverages/food, etc.
- Proactively review, assess, and prioritize GM's schedule based on shifting needs. Manage GM's attendance to meetings as needed. Route correspondences, meetings, visitors, and follow-up items needing GM's attention
- Coordinate meetings regarding status of projects and assignments
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itinerary, including rental cars, car services, hotel and meeting room reservations
- Provide support in composing and editing communications, presentations, and other minor projects, as requested
- Research, compile and prepare materials needed for meetings, calls, projects, etc.
- Attend staff meetings and internal team meetings, take notes and responsibility for follow-up action as needed
- Daily data entry and organize digital files, client files, contacts database and record keeping needs of GM
- Process weekly timesheets, expense reports, purchase orders, invoices and receipts in a timely manner
- Assist with systems, including GFS, entering Helpdesk tickets, and troubleshooting technology as well as be a resource for institutional knowledge
- Display self-awareness, a positive and helpful attitude and the ability to collaborate with all parties for the greater good of the firm, diplomatically provide constructive feedback as needed
- Take ownership of and supervise projects (and sometimes staff)
- Adapt proactively to shifting priorities, and manage stress well; help others adapt and diffuse stressful situations
- Contribute to performance appraisal process for peers and managers
- Seek continuing education via classes and other avenues
- Possess intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have at least five years' prior executive support experience
- Strong judgment and proven history of excellent customer service, including advanced organizational skills, excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to discreetly handle confidential information
- Ability to work autonomously, efficiently, be solutions-oriented, flexible, proactive, and anticipate needs is required to take ownership of work and excel in a team environment
- Strong time-management skills, with attention to detail, following through on projects and handling multiple tasks
- Strong ability to support individual executives, as well as client/practice teams with the essential ability to work collaboratively with others, at all levels
- Proven ability to take direction from multiple sources
- Previous experience managing or coaching other administrative staff is preferred
- Experience working in a client service agency or related field (ex: finance firm, or law firm
Think you are the perfect match for this position? Please submit your application online today by clicking "Apply Now" or email your resume to Jeff.Dudun@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.