Exhibitor Service Representative
Customer service role where you will work with the customer service support staff on large shows and independently on small shows.
- Accurately perform all data entry for Exhibitor Services
- Pack show site supplies, computers, printers, and other equipment.
- Work independently at show site at shows requiring only one (1) Exhibitor Service Representative.
- Properly handle and process cash, checks, wire transfers and credit cards payments. Collect all monies for services before, during and after the show. Calculate and create price masters.
- Communicate professionally with customers via phone, fax, and email or in person at show site. Solicit the sale of upgrade or additional equipment/services.
- Complete all show closing functions.
- Resolve complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints to designated departments or Account Executive for investigation.
- Ensure all departments are aware of customer requirements.
- Contact exhibitors regarding problems with orders/payments.
- Set up and maintain show files.
- Generate billing and invoicing for the exhibit area of the show.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Ideal candidate has customer service skills along with solid computer skills
-- Minimum one (1) + years of related experience and/or training
-- Requires analysis and judgment relative to which item or service will satisfy the customer???s need.
-- Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks.
-- Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organization.
-- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to type 40 wpm or 6000 KSPH with 95% accuracy.
-- Must be familiar with: Pertinent information for assigned show, show rules and regulations, and personnel assigned to show.
-- Representative is expected to be on time with a professional appearance and attitude.
--High School Diploma or GED
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.