A leading client located in Lincolnshire, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Executive Assistant position.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Marketing department and the top level executives of the organization by monitoring and tracking marketing activities, creating travel arrangements, compiling reports, and creating presentations.
- Manage schedules and due dates of reports and presentations for the management team
- Arrange travel, assist with passport and visa renewals, and manage all executive calendars
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information, and schedule the Quarterly Business Review
- Facilitate the coordination of the yearly trade show with regards to the Rentals, Fees, Merchandise, etc.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 2-5 years of Executive Assistant or Event Planner or Marketing experience required
- Must be familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Able to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner
- Must be willing to travel at least 5% of the time
-$60,000 - $65,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Join an organization that believes in uncompromising quality and fearless innovation
- Growing organization that has rapid continuous improvement and is passionate about customer care
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.