Legal Administrative Assistant-Real Estate-Chicago IL
Our client , a large leading Law Firm, is looking for a highly-skilled Legal Administrative Assistant to become an important team member of the firm Real Estate Practice Group in their Chicago office. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who is the right fit and would enjoy providing superior client service on a daily basis. This is a direct hire position, base salary starts at $50,000/yr, and based on experience will go up.
- 5+ years experience as a legal administrative assistant directly supporting attorneys in a law firm environment.
- Strong interest in the real estate field of law, knowledge of real estate documents and the transactional process, including editing and compiling documents and closing binders, recording documents, obtaining signatures, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong sense of pride in personal work product.
- Proven success as a positive team player as well as an independent worker.
- Proven track record of dependability, dedication, confidential handling of all matters and outstanding work product.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Excellent computer skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, iManage/FileSite, Carpe Diem, Elite, PowerPoint and Internet searches.
- Superior typing and word processing skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Top-level customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
Qualified applicants please send resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.