Marketing Analyst Jr
Duration: Six month assignment, can be extended
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will be responsible for assisting Senior Researchers in completing marketing research projects.
- College degree, preferably in Marketing or the Social Sciences
- Two years of experience
- Ability to communicate in a collaborative and diplomatic manner
- Advanced Excel skills, including ability to deploy pivot tables and apply basic formulas and conditional logic
- Interest in/passion for developing knowledge/skills in marketing research
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to independently build reports in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Ability to analyze issues and make decisions
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.