Do you have Dental experience? Do you enjoy helping patients with patient care, if so we would love to hear from you!
As a Dental Assistant you will be screening incoming telephone calls, take detailed messages, typing correspondence, reports and schedule appointments. Maintain updated appointments and register all new patients an assist with periodic inventory and ordering of supplies and equipment. Your sharp computer and business software knowledge and professional etiquette will help you be successful in this role.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Screen incoming telephone calls, data entry, photocopy, scanning and faxing
- Sort, distribute and process mail through mailroom
- Schedule appointments and confirm patient appointments
- Answer multi phone line; triage calls and take messages
- Greet public and patients, provide information and answer questions as needed
- Register all new patients and assign them an account number
- Update and maintain telephone/address directories
- Assist with periodic inventory and ordering of supplies and equipment
- High School diploma and equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of dental experience
- Excellent listening and customer service skills in person and on the phone
- Proficient with MS Suite
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.