Outside Sales Business to Business
Are you a natural sales person? Competitive? Thrive in a sales environment? This growing longtime Tallahassee distributor is looking for the next sales Guru.
The responsibilities will be diverse and will include representing the company in the community, nurturing the existing client base, and prospecting for and developing new clients. In order to be successful the incumbent must perform the necessary daily activities including making phone calls, setting up meetings, cold calling in the assigned territory, making presentations, and following-up with clients and prospects.
1. Make site visits to existing customers to assess their needs and requirements.
2. Make cold-calls to businesses within assigned territories to obtain information about gatekeepers and decision-makers for that business.
3. Make calls to establish appointments for presenting information about products and services.
4. Develop client relationships and make presentations using presentation tools to communicate to the client the unique products and services available
5. Develop specific, tailored proposals based on clients' needs and present the proposals to the client using established pricing methods approved by management.
6. Follow-up with the client to close the sale, sign the Client Agreement, Collect the agreed revenues, and schedule the installation of the proposed system.
7. Complete the sale by demonstrating the system to the client and collecting any remaining revenues (if necessary).
8. Maintain contact with existing clients to further develop relationships and to ensure on-going support after the sale.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Degree in Marketing or related field or should have equivalent experience in Sales.
*Excellent human relation skills and have a propensity to work with and for people.
*Positive attitude and be highly motivated and self directed.
*Able to drive an automobile, use a phone, type documents, and communicate clearly and effectively to prospective clients, business associates and fellow employees.
*Good working knowledge in computers (M/S Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), Fax machines, and copy equipment
If you meet the above and are interested please apply to this posting online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.