Digital Audience Analyst
Our client is seeking a hands-on analyst who dives into the data, interprets it, and turns it into actionable insights, audiences and visualizations. The Business Analyst will own day-to-day management of customer segmentation in our data management platform and proprietary segmentation platform for the Business Services sales and marketing team. This is a 6 month contract lasting until the end of the year.
- Design and implement digital audiences used to deliver personalized, targeted experiences
- Leverage personalization tools and technology to define traits and targeted segments
- Manage business rules using proprietary segmentation platform
- Coordinate with digital personalization engineering teams to onboard first-party data into DMP
- Perform data mining and statistical analysis to produce insights that drive data-driven content and marketing campaigns. Translate data into meaningful strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
- Work closely with Residential Digital Audiences Analyst and Digital Personalization team to engage in cross-channel segmentation
- Participate in personalization sprints by defining audiences, orchestrating digital campaigns and measuring segment performances
- Ensure seamless communication between personalization, analytics, and marketing communications teams as well as agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Background in digital marketing, adtech, data, audiences or personalization tools
- Understanding of Agile delivery principles preferred
- Prefer a focus on digital targeting with an emphasis on innovation
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Ability to manage and communicate with vendors
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to translate technical terms to non-technical individuals
- Experience in the telecom industry a plus
- Familiarity with SQL and Python preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.