Calling all tax preparation accounting associates!! Are you looking to work 3-4 days a week? This is a permanent part or full-time position (up to 32 hours) with a highly professional financial institution in the highly desirable Chesterfield area.
Very professional office environment with strong opportunity to turn into a permanent role.
- Assist with tax preparation during tax season
- Prepare financial plans
- Prepare insurance illustrations for term life or VUL policies
- Prepare annual reviews for clients
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 2-4 year college degree required
- Strong attention to detail and proven accuracy
- Experience with Drake software a plus
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a professional environment
If you have the skills and qualifications to fill this position, please apply today.
We will be reviewing resumes and will reach out within 72 business hours if your experience matches the necessary requirements. Thank you for your patience!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.