Customer Contact Center
A leading client located in Northfield, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Customer Contact Center position.
This position is a responsible for receiving, investigating, and resolving customer inquiries originating from phone, fax, written correspondence concerning the products and services offered by the organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as active listening skills.
- Respond to customer questions or inquiries via phone, email, or written communication in a timely manner
- Communicate across all lines of the organization in order to research and resolve customer concerns
- Handle multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and assist in special projects as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 1 year of Customer Service or Contact Center experience required
- Must have great attention to detail
-$40,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Join an organization that has been recognized as one of the "Top Places to Work" according to the Chicago Tribune
- Non-profit organization that allows opportunities for personal and professional growth
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.