A Land Services Professional is needed for a large utilities company in St. Petersburg, FL. This position will research public records to determine ownership or prior rights.
- Review engineering drawings and site plans
- Analyze legal descriptions
- Preparation of easement documents
- Acquire and prepare documents for new service
- Review, track and process of easement documents to comply with corporate policy and state law
- Support the processing and transmittal of easement packages to the Data Management Specialists and GIS
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Great attention to detail
Experience with GIS
3+ years similar experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.