Customer Support Assistant
A local manufacturer is looking a Customer Support Assistant. This is a temporary position supporting various functions in the customer service and production scheduling departments.
Work schedule will be 8am - 4:30pm and pay will be $12 - $14, depending on experience. This position will last a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Data Entry
- Running Reports (already created)
- Printing production schedules (already created)
- Keep management aware of the latest priorities and schedules
- Keep Planners and Schedulers informed about progress and situations that will jeopardize the master schedule.
- Maintain orders due and star dates to reflect reality and production schedule priority
- High comfort level with basic computer functions and email
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a high-stress, team environment
- Willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Call us today at 423.884.4733 if this sounds like a great opportunity for you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.