Sales Support Representative
Do you enjoy communicating with people over the phone? Do you have a cheery disposition and are very personable? We are looking for a sales support representative to join the team of a well-reputable company in the Birmingham area with future growth opportunities.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a Sales Support Representative, you will answer incoming calls and emails to provide assistance to customers and resolving their problems or issues. In addition, you will monitor deliveries and communicate changes with customers.
This a fast growing company with a focus on providing exceptional customer service while serving their numerous well-known clients. There is opportunity for growth as the company plans to continue to expand.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner
- Assess and resolve problems or issues
- Ability to diffuse emotional situations
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure while exceeding customer expectations
- High School diploma
- 3+ years in a customer-service oriented role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a huge plus
Click to apply or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call our office at 205-909-4414 with any questions. We are ready to interview you today, either in person or virtually!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.