Research and Remediation Analysis 2
Looking to get your foot in the door at a global company and continue to grow professionally? Our client is looking for candidates who are masters of Microsoft Excel and other data management computer programs. Candidates with a quality assurance background are encouraged to apply as well as individuals with an analyst/processing background.
- Analyzing and interpreting data into Microsoft Excel
- Identifying creative ways of organizing data
- Multitasking on various projects on a daily basis.
- Comparing data for discrepancies and documenting the findings for other teams
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to multitask across various projects
- Ability to think critically about problems and develop solutions
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance, Analysis, Processing
- Associate degree or higher
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Give our office a call today to schedule an interview with one of our recruiters, or send us an email with your resume attached!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.