Randstad is assisting in finding an Engineer Associate for our client in Roseville, CA. This is a DIRECT HIRE permanent opportunity. We are seeking an individual who can complete complex technician and engineering functions related to testing and repair of client products.
In your role of Engineering Associate you will be:
- Troubleshooting, repairing and testing of systems, products and modules to component level.
- Assist in training of technicians
- Help to oversee all process controls and process flows for the repairs
- Diagnoses malfunctioning circuits, components or parts and determines methods or actions necessary to rectify.
- Provides design details where lacking and recommends modifications to engineering design as necessary.
- Assists in the development of repair processes and procedures.
- Ability to interpret blueprints/diagrams
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associates degree from two year college/technical school or equivalent work experience
This is a DIRECT HIRE permanent opportunity.
To be considered, please apply directly to this job posting or send updated resumes to Danielle.Trice@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.