Are you able to work independently and managed a team in the department? Are you able to communicate in English and Spanish, if you so we would like to hear from you!
As a Program Representative you will serve as a vital member of the center to manage, support, develop and sustain the intellectual framework of the Center for a large University located in Los Angeles, Ca. You will manage administration, coordinate events, communications across a wide rage of media, and grant and other funding mechanisms, as well as coordinate related programs and tools offered by the Center. You will be responsible in hiring, performance evaluation, and work assignments. You will serve as the primary program administrator for the center on Poverty and Health in Latin America.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Provide managerial support for the day to day operations, to include interacting with campus staff and vendors to secure operational materials and systems
- Responsible for coordinating programs across the Center current programs by organizing leadership planning meetings, and management team efforts
- Oversee recruitment and training of interns and volunteers
- Create and manage social media activity on website and social networks
- Participate in the identification, evaluation, and development of new program offerings
- Assist with preparation of funding proposals
- Submit to director a monthly budget report (monthly and YTD expenditures and revenues per program)
- Draft content for newsletters, annual reports, case statements and other materials
- Assist in developing and executing communication strategies
- Min of 5 years of Program management experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in organizational management, problem-solving, conflict management and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and expertly manage a high workload with competing priorities and deadlines in an environment with several key stakeholders
- Experience with website management and maintenance including social media
- Experience with supervision of staff
- Oral and Written in English/Spanish
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative:
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.