Customer Service Representative
Randstad is seeking a Service Support Specialist in Westford,MA for one of its biotechnology clients. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
Responsible for providing support to internal and external customers including but not limited to part ordering, product returns, and general customer support.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, and exchanges
- Technical troubleshooting
- Coordinate response and timely shipment of parts
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Verify and edit account information.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with order shipments and deliveries
- Interface with other departments such as finance, shipping as necessary
- Facilitate service repair orders through completion
- Communicate customer service requests to appropriate field and depot technicians
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Solid customer service abilities with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate understanding of general software applications
- Efficiently handle interactions with customer oriented etiquette when accurately placing orders via phone, fax or email
- Speak clearly, be attentive, and actively listen to customer's needs while recording information accurately
- Strong team member with ability to provide and receive feedback
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of customer/service administration experience required
- Strong understanding of MS Office
- SAP/Salesforce/Oracle experience desired
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.