Responsible for direct telephone contact and follow-up collection efforts on high volume delinquent accounts. Collection efforts frequently require a high level of persuasiveness and assertiveness, coupled with sensitivity and diplomacy. Collection efforts must be managed in a professional manner in order to maintain positive customer relationship and minimize bad debt exposure.
1. Maintaining telephone contact with customers according to established guidelines and standards to ensure prompt payment.
2. Responsible for a collection assignment consisting of customers with total balance due of $500 - $1000.
3. Responsible for all customers contacted by the dialer requesting to speak to a live person.
4. Establish mutually acceptable plan for payments to be made within a specific time frame, when necessary.
5. Ability to waive late charges within the appropriate range of authority levels.
6. Develop and maintains a working relationship with the Sales Organization as well as other internal departments.
7. Track collection effectiveness, results, and provides monthly comments to management.
8. Analyzes the payment history and creditworthiness of an account to determine ???collectability??? vs. Third Party placement.
9. Responsible for the collection denial lists at lockout, which includes but is not limited to, making collection calls, sending collection letters, contacting Sales, and updating the denial list information for management.
10. Handles billing questions and functions including but not limited to; Statement of Accounts, processing checks, processing credit card and auto pay payments, and account maintenance/cleanups.
11. Responsible for assisting Customer Service with the negotiation of difficult claim situations that involve collection activity.
12. Negotiate and settle extended billing issues.
1. Communication with internal departments, Billing, Final Demand, Customer Service, Credit, Sales, Sales Liaison.
2. Assistance with training and mentoring of new hires.
3. Responsible for using all tools available to ???skip trace??? a customer.
3. May perform the Final Demand Collector duties for a period of 6 months if the business needs require.
4. Miscellaneous duties as requested.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
The person in this role should exemplify the following:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to be assertive
- highly professional
- Customer focus
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume along with 3 professional references to Travis.Buono@RandstadUSA.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.