Customer Service Representative
Our client, in Central NH, is seeking an experienced Technical Service Representative to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of HVAC or Mechanical Repair experience and have solid computer skills.
* 2-3 weeks PTO
* Full medical insurance
* Life, vision and ST/LT disability
* 401k with company match
* Eligible for annual bonus compensation
* Provide phone and email based trouble shooting and applications assistance to contractors, dealers, engineers and sales staff
* Review technical material to verify correctness.
* Provide trouble shooting and applications support internally to Customer Service Team and outside sales representatives.
* Provide peer level guidance and technical knowledge to others within area(s) of technical expertise.
* Perform other duties as requested and required.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
* 2+ years of technician experience and/or experience troubleshooting mechanical/electrical products over the phone or in person.
* 1+ years of experience communicating with customers over the phone or in person.
* Strong customer orientation, communication skills and ability to function as a member of a team.
* Preferred-Knowledge of fuel combustion, heat exchange/transfer, fluid transfer, fresh air and exhaust systems.
* Preferred-Direct experience in domestic hot water systems, hydronic heating system, solar thermal system, or other space heating system.
For immediate consideration, please call Francis at 603/623-1181 or email email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.