Confuration Analyst II
Configuration Analyst II
The Bose Corporation is looking for a Configuration Analyst to support Bose's Professional Product Development teams on a 12-month contract basis in Framingham, MA. The Bose Corporation is obsessed with what matters most - the little details that make a big difference and the big details that astonish and innovate.
This talented individual will guide and support the Product Development teams on the creation, release to manufacturing, and change management of product data. In this role, you will participate on Product Development teams to facilitate the creation of new data, initiate data extension into SAP, analyze requested product design changes for accuracy and completeness. You will determine the effect on end product design data and prepare Engineering Change Notice (ECN) process documentation while ensuring adherence to configuration management (CM) procedures and policies. You will own and manage the ECN process phase of change documentation, approval, manufacturing implementation, auditing, and completion. You will prepare and present reports, including status of open ECN's, while identifying continuous improvement opportunities to the ECN process to reduce cycle time and improve quality.- This is a highly collaborative and innovative team - you will be successful if you are adaptable to change!
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Engineering Change Management knowledge
- Understands Change Review Boards (CRB) and problem reports
- Knowledge and familiarity with MRP Systems (SAP, Oracle, ERP, Agile)
- Knowledge and familiarity with PLM systems (windchill, ematrix, metaphase, etc)
- Understand ECN; change implementation and the manufacturing impact
- Comfortable working independently and able to meet committed deadlines through successful time-management.
- Attention to detail and Comfortable managing sub-contracting
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related focus
- 3 years industry exposure (fewer years of experience is accepted if you have ICM or CM2 certification-this is a significant plus!)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.