Our client, in Manchester, NH, is seeking to add 4 Customer Service Representatives to their Member/Provider Services team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge/experience in healthcare and have worked in Customer Service and/or a Call Center environment.
Schedule: *Monday-Wednesday 8am-8pm Thursday & Friday 8am-5pm
* Primary job function is answering inbound calls
* Member/Provider inquiries regarding eligibility, benefits and claims
* Approximately 40-60 calls per day
* Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
* Research and identify any processing inaccuracies in claim payments and route to the appropriate site operations team for claim adjustment
* Identify any trends related to incoming or outgoing calls that may provide policy or process improvements to support excellent customer service, quality improvement and call reduction
* Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Flexible; willingness to pitch in and help with projects and different queues as needed to support growing business
* Healthcare Knowledge
* Call Center and/or Customer Service Background, with at least 2 years of customer service experience
* Claims, billing and/or coding knowledge
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com or call Francis at 603/623-1181.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.