Executive Assistant at Biotech/Pharma Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 month position possible temp to hire based on performance
- Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for MD and members of the Neuroscience clinical team.
??? Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, maintains calendars, ; uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
??? Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
??? Maintains clinical group SharePoint
??? Arranges travel for the department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
??? Acquires, reviews, inputs, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
??? Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resource; researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Prepares documentation for confidentiality agreements, payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Arranges on-site consultant meetings
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
??? Associates or college degree. High school diploma/GED
??? Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience. Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.