Call Center Representative Inbound
Our client, a large Pharmaceutical company, located in Fort Mill, SC, has an immediate need for Patient services Representatives. This is a long term position paying $17-$19- an hour.
Shift: 8:30-5:30 ...possible 10am - 7pm
Availability to work overtime
Under general supervision of an Operations Manager, the Benefits Verification Specialist will contact insurance companies to verify patient specific benefits for programs we administer. The Benefits Verification Specialist will ask appropriate questions regarding patient???s benefits and complete data entry and/or appropriate forms to document patient???s benefits coverage.
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 7:00 PM
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviews all patient insurance information needed to complete the benefit verification process.
2. Triages cases with missing information to appropriate program associate.
3. Verifies patient specific benefits and precisely documents specifics for various payer plans including patient coverage, cost share, and access/provider options.
4. Identifies any restrictions and details on how to expedite patient access.
5. Could include documenting and initiating prior authorization process, claims appeals, etc.
6. Completes quality review of work as part of finalizing product.
7. Reports any reimbursement trends/delays to management.
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
1. Proficient Windows based experience including fundamentals of data entry/typing
2. Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
3. Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
4. Independent problem solver, good decision maker, and robust analytical skills
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Effective written and verbal communication
7. Familiarity with verification of insurance benefits preferred
8. Attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to changing work situations.
9. Strong customer service experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.