We are currently looking for a document handler for a healthcare company in Newtown, PA!! This position will be responsible for receiving, scanning, and tracking claims documentation coming into the office and supporting the claims processing team.
- Manage company documents and data
- Report daily volumes of documents
- Participate in audits
- Open mail and documents daily - receive as many as 2500 pieces of mail on Mondays.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multitask and work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to understand healthcare claims insurance documentation and have a general knowledge of the insurance healthcare industry.
- Data entry and computer skills
- Previous experience as an office clerk or administrative clerk desired
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in insurance claims
- Proven ability to meet goals
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.