Fast growing company is looking for an addition to the team. Looking for a skilled person to fill the need of Customer Service Dispatcher position.
You will be helping customers on the phone and in person. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.Follow up is essential to ensure resolution.
hours are: 6:00PM-4:00AM Sunday through Wednesday
pay is: $15/$16 per hour depending on experience
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Verifying driver paperwork like audit & driver logs for accuracy
- Data entry of time sensitive info into system
- Dispatching of routes
- Helping drivers if lost by using a map/gps to guide them
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 4:00 AM
- Multi- tasking
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service and/or dispatch experierence
High school diploma/GED required
Must submit to a Criminal Background and Drug Screen Prior to employment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.