Opportunity for an individual seeking contract project work in the Banking Industry!
Seeking a Business Analyst to perform investigations of external financial crimes activities across multiple lines of business. Conducts routine to complex investigations, and acts as the liaison to Law Enforcement as required. The Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring they meet/exceed quality metrics and expectations as it pertains to reporting facts of investigations to assist and identify operational and compliance risks. Will partner with risk management, stakeholders, front line units to resolve investigations.
- Conduct routine to complex investigations
- Adhere to all Compliance and Regulatory Requirements
- Must be able to identify effective mitigation strategies, analyze, and evaluate data
- Participates in and /or leads investigative related task forces and/or special projects
- Prepares reports for management covering investigative details
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Previous financial crimes investigative experience
-Report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented, independent thinker with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- CFE, CFCI, and/or CAMS certifications preferred
- Previous experience with Financial Crimes Investigation preferred
- Previous experience with SAR preparation preferred
- Degree in banking or law enforcement related areas (Finance, Accounting, Criminal Justice, etc.) preferred
Locations: Concord, California 94520 and Pasadena, California 91101
Pay Rate: $36/hr
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (Approximately 3 month project)
Qualified and Interested candidates please submit resume:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.