Lease Transaction Manager
Excited new opportunity for a Lease Transaction Manager. This role will co-lead, manage, negotiate and close commercial office lease transactions. Provide ancillary space planning and lease drafting work.
This role is open to temp to hire or direct hire candidates.
Interact with field offices to establish requirements for renewing, downsizing, expanding and/or relocating upon current lease expiration
Perform basic space programming and space planning work in concert with field office, and working with department??s AutoCAD operator
Engage tenant rep broker to prepare market survey
Issue lease RFPs, obtain and analyze proposals, and enter into LOI
Review lease or lease amendment; redraft as warranted
Undertake special projects as requested by Director to minimize rent overhead expense for Company
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent lease transaction management and negotiation skills
- Lease drafting proficiency
- Good space programming and space planning skills (using an architectural ruler)
--Five or more years or commercial office lease transaction management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of management and across diverse cultures
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence to achieve goals
--Legal profiles welcome
Interested candidates should apply and email Christina.Bruscia@randstadusa.com
Competitive benefits and compensation package, great corporate culture.
Ask us about video interviewing options!
Skype / Facetime and Google Hangouts is available
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.