Call Center Representative Inbound
A large company in the Carmel Mountain area is seeking Call Center Representatives to work in their customer service department to handle a high volume of inbound customer service calls. The conversations are to be entered into a database and followed up with, as well as taking orders. The ideal candidate has customer service experience, excellent phone demeanor and strong attention to detail. An outgoing and friendly personality is vital, as well as the ability to multi-task and remain organized.
- Field a high volume of calls from various business professionals and direct consumers
- Provide high quality customer service that positively affects the company brand
- Research and verify customer information
- Assist customers with returns and tracking orders
- Answer customer questions on company's products and place orders
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
-- 6 months+ of customer service experience (in call center preferred or retail)
--Customer communication both written and verbal
--Ability to multitask, prioritize and stay organized
--Type 35+ WPM
--Detail oriented and accurate
--Proficient with MS Office Suite
- High School Diploma
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 40 hours/week
- Training will be 7AM to 3:30PM
- Schedule is 8 hours per day starting between 7am and 10:30am.
- This is a temporary position until October with potential for hire
Based on the information given above, if you feel you are a good fit for this position, please email Daniela at email@example.com for more information or click on APPLY below for immediate consideration. Interviews are by appointment only.
We offer our employees continuous job skills training and a full array of benefits while on temp and temp-to-perm assignments.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.