Our Client, a large healthcare company,located in Frisco, TX has a long term Marketing Assistant role. This role will pay between $22-$23.00 an hour.
Under general direction of the Marketing Director or Marketing Supervisor, this position manages the activities associated with ASD Healthcare's marketing efforts. This role may interact with associates from numerous internal departments, such as Sales, Customer Service, Customer Operations and some Executive staff. Responsibilities include assisting with the development and execution of marketing tactics, including digital communications such as emails, and campaigns with data analysis reporting.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports marketing tactics, ensuring that ongoing communications and updates are provided proactively
2. Utilizes Eblast software and tools to build, test and deploy customer/internal facing email communications; may require HTML troubleshooting
3. Analyzes data and creates graphs through Excel for reports and presentations as needed
4. Assists with projects, including but not limited to, meetings, internal and/or external events and logistics, collateral development, PowerPoint presentations, RFPs, surveys, advertising coordination, publications and media
5. May support updates to website content and create website usage reports using Google Analytics
6. Performs related duties as assigned
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as marketing, business administration, communications, journalism, English or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum one (1) - three (3) years experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Strong communication skills, especially writing
2. Ability to collaborate with team mates and company associates
3. Effective time management skills, ability to meet aggressive deadlines
4. Strong interpersonal skills to manage vendor relationships and provide customer service to internal staff
5. Strong presentation skills
6. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
7. Strong leadership skills
8. Strong negotiating skills
9. Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.