Patient Success Associate
Our healthcare client, located in center city, is seeking a patient success associate to join their team!
- Become the voice of the company and build amazing experiences for their patients
- Execute, analyze, and report on strategies to improve patient success
- Speak with patients on the phone to explain the company's service, answering questions, and troubleshooting issues
- Work with pharmacy partners on the phone to walk them through the software platform and coordinate with them to resolve patient-related issues
- Organize and be a part of developing internal processes to manage support issues
- Develop communications tactics which increase user interaction and engagement with the company platform
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- You have a passion for helping patients and solving a real world problem
- You have 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role.
- You are confident, hungry, and self-motivated.
- You possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to be the voice of the company
Qualified candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.