Randstad is currently hiring for one of the world's largest HR consultation firms! We are seeking a motivated and career-driven customer service professional to fill this temp-to perm position. Candidates whom are bilingual in Spanish/English are highly needed!
1. Check referrals received from the client for completeness and accuracy.
2. Complete transaction that will create an arrival date/stamp record.
3. Date/time stamp referral documents and number them consecutively beginning with #1 each day.
4. Use the primes system as the operating encounter system for arrival records to be transmitted as a monthly report to OTDA.
5. Verify client identification by accessing the client photo and signature via the CBIC???s administrative workstation and key in referral number and associated client number (CIN).
6. Distribute cards, protective sleeves and card carriers.
7. Compare photo on card with the person receiving the card and sign referral document and have client sign the referral document prior to issuing the card.
8. Refer client to the PIN Selection Station to select or change PIN.
9. Properly clarify defective cards and cards created but not picked up by the client
10. Maintains positive relationships with HRA staff, co-workers, and clients.
11. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Site Supervisor.
12. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; knowledge of the community to be served; ability to follow directions; excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to work a flexible schedule; ability to database software; ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Join a professional team, build your career, and gather valuable skills in HR and administration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.