Randstad is hiring a Legal Clerk to work with our client, a major debt buying company, located in San Diego.
As a Legal Clerk, you perform legal tasks in support of Litigation Associate Counsels
These are temp-to-perm opportunities working with a great company!
- Responsibilities include maintaining and organizing litigation materials; litigation management; processing correspondence, and various clerical duties, including filing/copying/court package assembly.
- Provide customers service via mail/telephone when needed.
- Reviews accounts for entire legal process.
- and more......
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office software, internet.
- Must have effective organizational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
1-2 years related litigation experience in a law firm or municipal or state court or equivalent education or training.Excited about this challenge? Apply now! We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience, no nights or weekend hours, as well as an attractive set of benefits to our valued. Join our family friendly while you build a dynamic career with an exciting, growing company.Please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.