We currently have an opportunity with a Fortune 100 insurance company located in Greenwood Village, CO. This is a rapidly growing industry and they urgently need someone with customer service experience as well as excellent communication skills to help the business grow!. This is a 5 month contract opportunity that has a possibility to be extended but will be based upon the needs of the business. This is not a sales position. This position is an opportunity for you learn and establish yourself in a fast paced, high volume, growth environment.
Pay rate: $19.00
Work Hours: M-F 8-4:30 during training then may be flex hours depending on individuals
?? Prepare medical, dental and vision field quotes using Cigna rating systems
?? Manage the RFP process, report results and meet submission turnaround times.
?? Ensure accuracy of information and opportunities in Salesforce.com
?? Timely submission of complete and accurate proposal data to Resource Support Unit (RSU), Underwriting and other matrix partners
?? Proactive communication with internal and external customers to facilitate the RFP workflow.
?? Communicate effectively with Brokers to demonstrate the value that Cigna brings to the market
?? Develop and build relationship with matrix partners
?? Support New Business Managers with benefit optimization
?? May work on various projects within the sales office
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Health insurance background with general understanding of the overall sales process preferred
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with exceptional follow-up skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a production-like, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Organization skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment; manage, prioritize and work on numerous projects at one time.
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines and work under pressure while anticipating the needs of the customer and/or business partner and understanding the consequences of actions.
- Computer based technical skills including Outlook, Excel and Word and internet/web navigation
- Material Comprehension - ability to read and follow directions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience may substitute in lieu of degree
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.