Administrative Assistant Advanced Level
Your primary job function is to complete the I-9 process for large new hire classes. When time allows, you will also manage the flow of background check paperwork You will guide candidates through the I-9 process by email and phone, explaining next steps, and gathering required paperwork, and making appropriate outreach to help gather information to complete the hiring process. You will also have other administrative duties like maintaining the applicant tracking system, keeping spreadsheets, and any other duties as designated by the Recruiting Manager
Maintain a very high level of confidentiality
Complete the day one through day three I-9 process for all incoming classes
Manage Background documents as needed
Adhere to the recruiting strategy and execution of our annual seasonal hiring
Tactfully communicate with all candidates through phone, email, and in person
Work with other team members to discuss suitability of candidates
Ability to work 40+ hours a week, and occasional weekends during the height of the Service Center Hiring ??? July ??? September
Other job responsibilities as assigned
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Work occasional weekends during the height of the peak onboarding season
High School Diploma
- I-9 experience is a must.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Embody Willis Towers Watson's corporate values and standards as an example to all prospective candidates.
- Experience with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding deadlines while staying focused on quality.
- Strong communication, time-management, and problem solving skills.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability to engage and inspire a team.
- Ability and courage to think outside the box and innovate
- Articulate, team oriented, self-confident and resilient.
- Ability to prioritize activities with the drive, energy and follow through to achieve results.
- Willingness to learn and able to take direction.
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with numbers (auditing, accounting, system entry, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Previous experience as an HR Admin, HR Coordinator or Recruiting Coordinator is ideal. We are not looking for high level recruiters as this is not a recruiting role.
This role will own the process at the point of an offer.
Attention to detail is key in this role!!!
This is a seasonal role that will run from June to September.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.