Our Client is looking to hire an Inventory Management Specialist to join their dynamic team! As a IMS you will assist in creating analytics to identify risks associated to securing our locked operation forecast, our commit to commercial..
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or Economics or related Areas0-3 years’ experience in the field or in a related area.
- 0-5 years’ experience in the Seed business or Logistics/Operational planning.
- Communication skills both verbal and written required.
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have strong computer skills.
- SAP knowledge highly desired.
- Ability to create sustainable reporting and have executive output of KPI/Metrics.
- Business Objects a Plus
- Ability to work effectively in a global, team-based and matrix environment
Location:Oxnard, CAThe Client:
- Supporting creating analytics to identify risks associated to securing our locked operation forecast, our commit to commercial.
- Have meetings with stakeholders
- Stock Replenishment
- Develop metrics/kpi dashboard
- Lead meetings with multiple stakeholders reviewing risks and mitigation
- Order Management
Our client is one of the largest companies in the world dedicated to the development, growth and marketing of Agriculture seeds. They strive to develop hybrids that improve nutrition, boost crop yields, limit spoilage, optimize water & climate variables and reduce the need for chemicals and other inputs. They are committed to consistently introducing innovative products to their customers. It's amazing to consider that improving human health, promoting environmental stewardship and fostering greater economic growth for the agricultural community can all start with something as small as a seed.About us:
Randstad has been in business since 1960, and is the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world with a presence in 39 countries. Our team is a part of Randstad's Corporate Services. We have worked with our client for over 30 years! During this time, we have developed a proven track record for placing top talent into roles that offer opportunities for both career growth and success. Randstad offer both competitive pay and benefits for this opportunityInterested:
Please send your resume Kenny.firstname.lastname@example.org