We are currently seeking a Telecommunications Analyst to work with one of our clients located in Washington, DC. - This is a long term temporary opportunity for the ideal candidate. Must apply directly to this posting at www.randstadusa.com for immediate consideration.
Serves as the primary telecommunication user coordinator for all users on issues and questions pertaining to telecommunications products and services.
- Maintains, audits, and updates the e911 notification System for Life Safety thru West Communication Services portal.
- Maintains the Infortel Select Call Accounting System that stores all outgoing international long distance calls for all user's accounts.
- Applies software updates and maintains telephone desktop applications.
- Applying specific knowledge, incumbent performs work primarily administrative in nature relating to telecommunications billing systems.
- Most decision-making can be made within predetermined approaches.
- Proceeds on own initiative in compliance with policies, procedures, and practices, but receives guidance or expertise from supervisor or higher-level staff when needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of financial systems, telephone PBX systems, and systems administration.
--Ability to solve problems using application of commonly used rules, procedures, and precedents.
--Ability to operate with some latitude for independent judgement and action.
--Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
--Ability to develop relationships with co-workers and employees in other departments through effective communication.
--Good written and communication skills with a proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent knowledge.
Minimum Experience: Five years of related telecommunications experience.
Physical Capabilities: Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration: Certificate of completion from a vocational or technical program preferred.
Must apply directly to this posting at www.randstadusa.com for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.