Our client within the technology sphere is looking for a long-term, temporary accounts receivable credit analyst for a special project. This position is to assist with our client's ERP upgrade. The main focus will be on writing policy and procedures, documenting new process flows / decision matrices and other ad hoc documentation as needed.
Accounts Receivable Credit Analyst/Process Analyst
Temporary - 12 Months
- Define order to cash policies and practices
- Represent the team in meetings regarding the ERP upgrade
- Work with our system integration consultants as needed
- Support Customer Financial Services and Accounts Receivable teams
- Assistance in the preparation of management reports and audit schedules
- Participate on special projects to automate cash application world wide and to streamline other AR processes
- Implement and document processes and procedures as required including Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Interact with treasury, sales support, customers, customer service, revenue accounting, customer financial services, and outsource vendors
- Represents the Company and the department in day-to-day activities with both internal and external auditors, providing documentation as required, and information regarding the status / activities relating to accounts under review
- Process cash receipts timely and accurately (lockbox, checks, wires)
- Process credit card payments and resolve credit card issues
- Identify and correct invoices that have not posted to accounting
- Maintenance of receivables sub-ledger and supporting schedules
- Assists in the creation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts and reports
- Post non-AR checks to g/l (rent, employee shipping, etc.)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-At least 5 years experience in Accounting
-2+ years in AR/Credit in a Business Corporate setting (not just collections)
-Needs to have knowledge of the quote to collect process
For immediate consideration please forward a resume to email@example.com. Feel free to follow-up at my office at 603-623-1181.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.