BALA CYNWYD, PA
Do you enjoy managing marketing strategies and collaborating with a team to increase reach and growth potential? Would you prefer to work for a company that understands the significance of marketing and prefers gaining your insight from a marketing perspective? Are you also seeking a full time, direct hire, career opportunity in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area? You might the person we're looking for!
We partnered with a local organization in the industrial supply industry who is seeking a Marketing Manager with at least 3 years of prior experience. If you describe yourself as an excellent communicator, team player, critical thinker, and problem solver, we want to learn more about you! Please read through the responsibilities and qualifications of the position, and send your resume and 2 professional references to Catie Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to connecting with you!
- Competitive salary $50,000 to $70,000
- Room for growth and continual development (access to conferences and educational events)
- Opportunity to grow a dedicated team and creative, fun culture!
- Working for an organization that understands the significance of your expertise and trusting your creative strategies
- Create, implement, and manage social media strategies
- Define and measure social media KPIs
- Manage content on company website and social media pages
- Write and post weekly blogs
- Monitor SEO and user engagement
- Suggest and implement changes pertaining to content optimization and automation strategies
- Network with industry professionals via social media and maintain a network of contacts
- Attend educational conferences to contribute to your expertise and development
- Hire and train others to create and develop a marketing team
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative, relevant, and appealing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Exceptional knowledge of managing and reviewing reports within Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media sites
--Experience utilizing social media for brand awareness and increasing impressions
--Proficient understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media KPIs
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years??? experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Exceptional knowledge of managing and reviewing reports within Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media sites
- Experience utilizing social media for brand awareness and increasing impressions
- Proficient understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media KPIs
- Experience with market research pertaining to target market and buyer personas
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Ability to use design software is preferred, but not required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.