Do you enjoy a fast paced environment?
Do you enjoy working on a team?
Do you enjoy having you evenings free?
Well than Randstad has a job opportunity for you! We are currently looking to fill a position on our team at our Aurora facility. Your hours would be Saturday through Wednesday 8 AM to 5 PM. Starting pay is $21.00.
What you'll do on a typical day:
Schedule, coordinate, and monitor shipments and equipment to ensure daily transportation operations run safely, efficiently and on time
Maintain computerized dispatch systems, input data and produce reports
Assist in the development, planning and modification of daily schedules as appropriate and make notifications to the customer via email and the phone.?? Escalating to the supervisor as necessary.
Communicate with the customer any changes, updates and informational data points that need to be discussed.
Communicate with carriers to ensure all orders of transportation are running on time, mitigate issues with backup plans to ensure on time deliveries.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Qualified candidates with 3PL and logistics background performing Load Planning duties; choosing low-cost mode and following up on customer-specific routing instructions and/or routing guides.-
- Identify complex move opportunities such as truckload multi-stops and pooling moves.-
- Coordinate & expedite requests, time-specific pickups and deliveries and other special requests.-
- Daily interaction with internal and customer personnel is required.-
- Make carrier selections,
- Schedule appointments for pick-up and delivery activities
- Monitor carrier performance, and resolve transportation problems in an expeditious and professional manner.-
- Identify, assign, and monitor a carrier base for customer's orders via truckload (TL), intermodal/rail and less than truckload (LTL) modes.-
- Familiarity with WMS, LMS, SAP systems, strong Excel- preferred.
1 or more years of professional work experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you meet these requirements and have an interest in joining our team please apply or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave at 630/870-3746.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.