A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Purchasing Manager position.
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the procurement of raw material components and finished goods through new and existing supplier relationships. They will also ensure that there is an adequate source of production and inventory capacity in order to support the client's requirements.
- Research and initiate contact with new sources for new and existing products
- Prepare analyses in Excel by gathering and evaluating information to create and recommend procurement strategies
- Contact suppliers regarding defective or unacceptable goods and services with inspection or quality control personnel, vendors, and users to determine the source of the issue and take corrective actions
- Oversee the maintenance of vendor information in regards to items, costs, delivery, product quality, and inventories
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 5-7 years of Purchasing experience required
- Experience with SAP highly desired
- Must be highly organized and maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Able to establish effective business relationships with internal and external partners
-$125,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and 401k
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growing organization that has recently moved into a new office location and is ready to grow their team as well as their revenue
- Multiple opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.