Human Resources Assistant
Our client is a Satellite Communications supplier, located in Santa Clara, CA. They are looking for a Human Resources Assistant/ Front Desk Admin to grow with their company and gain valuable experience. This person must exude professionalism and maintain a high sense of confidentially at all times. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Support with on-boarding procedures, including processing I-9s, standard new-hire paperwork, and background checks.
- Electronic I-9 system management which includes handling e-verify requests.
- Auditing new hire paperwork.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Entering employees' information into databases with preciseness and accuracy.
- Filing, copying, composing letters, answering phone calls, ordering supplies and other administrative duties.
- Operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Greet visitors, issuing badges, and maintain the visitor's log.
- Support multiple departments with lunches.
--High School Diploma.
--6 months - 2 years of HR experience.
--Outgoing and approachable.
--Ability to multi-task and be proactive.
--Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Contract to Hire Opportunity.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical PPO, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
For immediate consideration please apply TODAY. Please submit your resume to Lisa Ha at Lisa.Ha@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.