Great opportunity as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal supporting the General Counsel of a large company that provides Management Services to companies within the Medical Industry located in Oakland, CA. Pay rate for this position is $24-$27/Hr.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling appointments for General Counsel
- Arrange meetings and take detailed meeting minutes
- Book Travel arrangements and complete expense reports
- Act as point of contact for internal and external clients
- Assist Legal Counsel Attorney with cases
- Draft documents and contractual agreements
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge in Excel and e-signing tools
- Strong teamwork mentality and desire to help others
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of work
- 4-7 years experience as a paralegal or litigation experience
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal certificate
- Corporate contracts experience
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER AND ABLE TO PASS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK PER CITY OF OAKLAND
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.